This extrusion machine was part of a bigger production line for taphole clay.
From the customer’s prototype version, only deficient technical drawings and documentation were available. But they wanted to make another improved version of this machine for their next production line.
Our task was to manually reverse engineer the existing prototype into a 3D CAD model and make additional improvements for the next machine.
In a nutshell, the project included:
- Measurements of the existing prototype
- Reverse engineering and 3D modeling
- Improvements for easier maintenance and production
- Making of detailed technical drawings
- Coordination with the customer’s chosen manufacturer
- Besides PDF drawings, the manufacturer also received DXF and STEP files and a parts list in excel with all the material listed.